Disease Name: Head Rot
- Initial symptom appears as brown irregular water soaked spots on the back of ripening head usually adjacent to flower stalk.
- Spotsgradually enlarge and become soft and pulpy andget covered with superficial white mycelium which later becomes black.
- Some seeds of the rotted heads shed and those which remain in the head taste bitter.
- Spray Mancozeb@2g/lit in case of intermittent rainfall at the head stage
- To have effective control of the disease, simultaneous application of compatible insecticide and fungicide beginning with the completion of flowering stage is suggested.
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.