Disease Name: Downy Mildew
- yellowing of the first pair of true leaves, severely stuntedgrowth and leaves are entirely chlorotic.
- Affected plants bear abnormally thick, downward curled leaves showing prominent yellow andgreen mottling.
- The stem becomes brittle. Small angulargreenish yellow lesions may appear on leaves as a result of secondary infection.
- Seed treatment with Metalaxyl at the rate of 3g per kg of seed has been found togive effective control.
- Choice of planting sites and disposal of infected crop residues alsogive a fairlygood control.
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.