Disease Name: Charcoal Rot
- sudden wilting of plants, usually after pollination.
- Early symptoms are not visible on infected plants, but they become weak, mature early and when dry, show a presence of black ashy discolouration of the stem.
- Black microsclerotia are formed in huge number on the affected portion.
- Soil application of P. fluorescens(or)T. viride 2.5 Kg / ha + 50 Kg of well decomposed FYM or sand at 30 days after sowing.
- Spot drenching with Carbendazim @ 1g/ litre
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.