Disease Name: Alternaria Blight
- The disease is characterised by the development of dark brown to black, circular to oval spots varying from 0.2 to 5 in diameter.
- The spots are surrounded by necrotic chlorotic zone withgrey white necrotic centre marked with concentric rings.
- Spots first appear on lower leaves, later spread to middle and upper leaves and At later stages, spots may be formed on petioles, stem and ray florets.
- Mid-September planting of sunflower remains free from the disease.
- Foliar spray with 0.3 percent Mancozeb four times at an interval of 10 days controls the disease.
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.