Disease Name: Sett rot
- When diseased setts are planted they may rot beforegermination, or the shoots may die after reaching a height of about 6-12 inches.
- As the settsget dried up, the reddish colour becomes black with lots of black coloured fungal spores adhering to it.
- Dipping the setts in 40 ppm of boron or manganese, or spraying the plants with either of these minor elements reduces the disease intensity.
- sett treatment with fungicide like Bavistin, 0.1 per cent before planting
- Apply carbendazim @ 2gm/lit of water at the root zone area and same as follow at 15 days interval
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.