Disease Name: Rust
- The earliest symptoms are small, elongated yellowish spots that are visible on both leaf surfaces.
- The spots increase in length, turn brown to orange-brown or red-brown in color, which coalesced and formed large, irregular necrotic areas, thus it shows rusty appearance of leaf.
- Spray Tridemorph 1.0 litres or Mancozeb 2.0 kg/ha.
- Use dithane M 45 @ 2g/lit for one spraying.
- Application of triazole or strobilurin or pyraclostrobin fungicide @ 3g/ lit of water.
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.