Disease Name: Charcoal rot
- Lower leaves become chlorotic and wilting and drying is apparent and The diseased tissuesgenerally developgrayish discolouration
- Blacking and cracking of roots is the most common symptom.
- Seed treatment with T. viride @4g/kg (or)P. fluorescens @ 10g/ kg of seed or Carbendazim or Thiram 2g/kg of seed.
- Spot drenching with Carbendazim 1g/lit (or)P. fluorescens/T. viride 2.5 kg/ha with 50 kg FYM
- Rotate soybean with cereals.
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.