Disease Name: Cercospora leaf blight
- Infected leaves appear leathery, dark, reddish purple and Severe infection cause rapid chlorosis and necrosis of leaf tissues, resulting in defoliation.
- Lesions on petioles and stems are slightly sunken, reddish purple; severe cause defoliation.
- Seed treatment with Thiram + Carbendazium (2:1) @ 3g/kg seed.
- Use Mancozeb or copper oxychloride at 2.5g/l or Carbendazim 1g/lit.
- Previous crop debris should be removed.
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.