Disease Name: Bacterial blight
- Small, angular, translucent, water-soaked, yellow to light brown spots appear on leaves, the young leaves are most infected and are destroyed, stunted and chlorotic.
- Angular lesions enlarge and merge to produce large, irregular dead areas.
- Large, black lesions develop on stems and petioles.
- Seed treatment with streptocyclin @ 250 ppm (2.5g/10 kg seeds), Application of any copper fungicides @ 2g/lit along with streptocyclin at the rate of 250 ppm (2.5g/10 lit water) as foliar spraygives better control
- Deep summer poughing, Use healthy/certified seeds and Destroy infected crop debris to control disease occurrence
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.