Disease Name: Anthracnose or pod blight
- In early stage, irregular brown lesions appear on leaves, stems and pods.
- In advanced stages, the infected tissues are covered with black fruiting bodies of fungus.
- Under high humidity, symptoms on leaves are veinal necrosis, leaf rolling, cankers on petioles premature defoliation and Infected seeds become shriveled, mouldy and brown.
- Seed treatment with Thiram or Captan or Carbendazim 3g/kg and Use Mancozeb @ 2.5g/l as spray or Carbendazim 1g/L.
- Completely remove plant residue by clean ploughing the field soon after harvest nad Destroy last years infected stubble.
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.