Disease Name: Alternaria leaf spot
- Appearance of brown, necrotic spots with concentric rings on foliage, which coalesce and form large necrotic areas.
- Infected leaves later in the season dry out and drop prematurely.
- Seed become small and shriveled. Dark, irregular, spreading sunken areas occur on the seed.
- Seed treatment with thiram + carbendazium (2:1)@3g/kg seed and Use Mancozeb or copper fungicide at 2.5g/l or carbendazim 1g/lit for spraying after disease occurrence
- Destroy crop residues from fields.
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.