Disease Name: Root Rot
- The lower leaves show yellowing, drooping and premature defoliation.
- The discolored area later turns black and death of plants occur
- Large number of brown dots on the stem portion
- Seed treatment with talc formulation of T. viride @ 4g or P. fluorescens @ 1g/kg seed (or) Carbendazim or Thiram @ 2g/kgNeem cake @ 150 Kg/ha
- Soil application of P. fluorescens(or)T.viride@ 2.5Kg/ha + 50Kg of well decomposed FYM or sand at 30 days after sowing, Spot drenching with Carbendazim @ 1gm/ litre
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.