Disease Name: Bacterial wilt
- Water soaked spots appear at the collar region of the pseudostem and progresses upwards and downwards.
- The first conspicuous symptom is mild drooping and curling of leaf margins of the lower leaves which spreads upwards
- Yellowing starts from the lowermost leaves andgradually progresses to the upper leaves. In the advanced stage, the plants exhibit severe yellowing and wilting symptoms
- The seed rhizomes may be treated with streptocycline 200ppm for 30 minutes and shade dried before planting.
- Once the disease is noticed in the field all beds should be drenched with Bordeaux mixture 1% or copper oxychloride 0.2%.
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.