Disease Name: Cercospora leaf spot
- Minute water soaked spots or yellow specks develop initially on leaves
- Spots enlarge rapidly and becomes circular to irregular with pale brown, tan or white centers and purple to almost black margins
- The leaf may dry and die presenting the leaf a scorched appearance
- 2 - 3 protective sprays with mancozeb 0.25% or carbendazim 0.1%
- Maintaingood soil drainage andgood aeration between vines and Field sanitation neede to stop the occurrence
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.