Disease Name: Tatipaka disease
- Leaves of infected palms show chlorosis and newly emerging leaves become smaller
- Subsequently the crown becomes smaller in size and trunk below crown begins to taper
- Leaves turn pale and bend abnormally resembling a bow. Leaves shed pre-maturely
- Affected palms produce smaller bunches with atrophied or barren nuts or bear very few nuts that have soft pericarp
- Remove and destroy affected palms
- Avoid raising seedlings in endemic areas
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.