Disease Name: Grey blight
- Minute yellow spots surrounded by agrayish margin appear on leaflets. Gradually, the centre of the spot turnsgrayish white with dark brown margins and a yellow halo
- Spots coalesce into irregular necrotic patches
- Infected leaf blade completely dries up and shrivelsgiving a blighted or burnt appearance
- Correct potassium deficiency by applying recommended dose of potassium @ 3 kg /palm
- Spray foliage with BM 1% or Copper Oxychloride or Captan 0.25%
- Remove older affected leaves and burn
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.