Disease Name: Little leaf
- Reduction in size of newly formed leaves. Reduction in petiole length making the leaves appear to be sticking to the stem
- Affected plants have narrow, soft, smooth and yellow shorter leaves. Internodes of the stem are also shortened
- Tolerant variety: Pusa Purple Round, Pusa purple cluster and Arka sheel
- Spray Methyl demeton, 2 ml/l or Dimethoate 2 ml/l
- Destruction of affected plants and Eradicate Solanaceous weed hosts
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.