Disease Name: Bacterial Wilt
- Bacterial wilt symptoms on leaf surface Wilting, stunting, yellowing of the foliage and finally collapse of the entire plant are the characteristic symptoms of the disease.
- Lower leaves may droop first before wilting occurs.
- Spray Copper fungicides to control the disease (2% Bordeaux mixture.)
- Crop rotation with cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower help in reducing the disease incidence.
- Fields should be kept clean and effected parts are to be collected and burnt.
Our Agent replies you soon. Please Fill your details.